3 May 2014

A Petite Spring/Summer 2014

The summer is fast approaching so I have collaborated all of my favourite petite items for the coming months. As always I think Topshop have taken this summers trends and transported them into every day wearable clothing but New Look and Dorothy Perkins have surprised me this year with some key on trend pieces which I will be investing in. 

Here are my Petite key pieces for the summer months...

Pastels is one of my favourites and i'm so happy its has been set as a trend for this summer. The colours encapsulate the season so well bringing summery vibes to a rainy day which will most likely occur on more than one occasion here in the UK during the summer season.





Florals for summer? Not exactly ground breaking but none the less perfect for adding some femininity to an outfit and evoking those summery days whether its abroad on holiday or relaxing in your garden at home.



Tribal print seems to be around every summer, but you cannot exactly blame this as repetition as throwing on a tribal print always makes me feel that little be more like an eclectic traveller. I will definitely be investing in a tribal piece to take away with me on my holiday.



The tropical trend is a nice change for this summer with the introduction of bright and loud prints. My personal favourites are the bodycon dresses from Topshop and Miss Selfridge bringing just the right amount of colour and print to make a statement but not go jungle crazy.



All images were taken from the retailer website stated

No comments:

Post a Comment