11 May 2014

Warehouse

Today I saw a Warehouse advertisement for their Spring/Summer collection. The advert appealed to me so much being the simplistic style that I like and the products looked fantastic on the model so I decided to have a look at their website and find out for myself what else they were offering for the upcoming season. I have never really shopped at Warehouse due to my perceptions of it not offering the right sizing for my petite frame and the price points being slightly over what I could afford, but taking a look around their website I found some lovely pieces that really impressed me. In my opinion it the products are still more aimed at women in their mid to late 20s and 30s but as they do offer their lowest size as a 6 some of my favourite pieces I found would tempt me to go into a store whilst shopping for my upcoming summer.




All images taken from Warehouse website


Image: Authors Own


No comments:

Post a Comment