13 May 2014

The Beginning is Near

Now that these past 4 months of the final major project are coming to an end, in just a few days I will be unleashed into the 'real world', and although currently in employment the thought of not knowing where I may be in 12 months time is a scary feeling.
Reflecting on the past 3 years of my education is a intimidating thought. Having challenged myself through every aspect and conquered so many things I would never have believed to achieved when I set foot into my halls or walked into my first lecture on my first day of university.

But although this is a time to say goodbye to some faces I have spent every day with for the past 3 years, I know I have created some relationships that will last well into the future and belief that we are all on a road to succeeding in our life and career. I have so many thoughts and desires, for the next year of my life including travelling and exploring somewhere new, further internships in London and simply enjoying the search to find what career I wish to embark on. But beyond that is a mystery, but an exciting one none the least.

Although an extremely grainy image, I think it sums up how I feel about my final project hand in on Friday 16th May, it will mark the beginning to the next stage of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment